What is LPG?

The chemical composition of LPG is similar to that of natural gas.
LPG offers the great benefit though, that the gas becomes liquid under low pressure and regular temperature.

This characteristic enables great amounts of energy  to be transported and stored  in small tanks and cylinders.

Before 1950 LPG was burned because it was thought to be useless. Only starting then the various uses of LPG were discovered.
In general, LPG is a hydrocarbon gas which liquefies in closed containers (tanks, cylinders)  at normal temperature and under low pressure. Usually LPG is either propane [C3H8] or butane [C4H10] or a mix of both.
LPG itself is color- and odorless. The typical gas smell comes from adding a chemical odorant, so humans are able to notice the presence of the gas.
Currently 60% of the European LPG demand originates directly from gas fields, the remaining 40% is covered by refineries.

LPG is used in various ways and covers all energy demands, no matter if big or small: in your home or in your business.

About LPG

LPG is one of the most efficient and cleanest sources of energy.

Already our client?

Ordering LPG online is easy- simply click the button below.

Order gas

Want to know more?

Fill out the contact form or give us a call.

Contact us